Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Uh...Okay.

Passengers Can Expect Double Screening

I am thrilled the new terror plot was uncovered and stopped. Something is working correctly to protect us. Hooray.

I am shocked that the airlines would make everyone throw out any liquid before boarding the plane. This is ridiculous because there are quite a few airport-search-proof ways to smuggle liquids onto a plane. This does absolutely nothing, NOTHING, but inconvenience the 99.99% of air travelers that just want to get from point A to B. At least now the media has made a big enough deal out of this that people know not to bring liquids in their carry-on baggage. But really...it took me exactly five minutes to figure out how, if I wanted, to get a liquid on the plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home