Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

News from Alaska.


So, I have lots of other news to write about from Minnesota, but I'll start with this news. Now, lord only knows how my good buddy ACE, aka Uncle Kayak, got a hold of this picture, but for the love of all that's decent and holy...sweet jesus.

Let me tell you about Ace. He's a legend in his own time...he's been going up to ANWR for about four or five years now just to look in on goings on there, and he's 'in' with quite a few Alaskan locals. That being said...

I also saw a picture today of Mrs. Palin in a star-spangled bikini holding a rifle. There is no doubt she has the Red State Update contingency locked up--and, of course, the MySpacers. And liberal PhotoShop geeks.

And now you know...the REST of the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home