Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

This old movie: Miracle Mile

Telegraph Blogs: Arts: Reel Life: January 2007: You should have seen it: Miracle Mile

So we were sitting eating breakfast this morning after all the Mardi Gras craziness and somehow this movie came up in conversation--how great it was. Then tonight out of the blue, quite by accident, my husband was doing Technorati searches for Mardi Gras and this link came up.

Spooky.

It is a good movie; see it if you haven't.

I will write more about Mardi Gras later...it really was too intense to write about while it was going on, and I had out-of-towners to tend to, which always takes precedence over my casual blogging. But I do have some photos, and I will get my take on it out here after I digest it. It was sort of traumatic after living in the middle of nowhere for almost seven years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home