Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ron Paul: 2nd in Louisiana Caucus, Zero in media coverage

Not only that, once again Louisiana hands voters a steaming heap of corruption, to which justice may never be served.


I prayed fervently this morning for our country to be saved from the evil that is within our own government.

Since the United States is now toying with a Fascist system (a government in which big business and corporations run the agenda for everything), it's clear that Ron Paul is gaining in popularity with his message more and more each day, and the powers that be will do anything they can to discredit him or make him go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home