Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Zogby Buries Ron Paul Poll Landslide

Zogby International

So I found this story on Zogby's very own web site, stating that in a recent poll Giuliani came out on top when 389 likely Republican voters were asked about four candidates' and their platforms and experience, without giving the candidates' actual names.

However, four paragraphs down into their story is this:

"The blind bio question was also posed to a larger pool of 1,009 likely voters nationwide, including Democrats and independents, and Paul was the big winner among that universe of voters, winning 33%, compared to 19% for Giuliani, 15% for Romney, and 13% for Thompson."

The mainstream media will do ALL IT CAN to undermine Ron Paul...but, you know that you've got the football when people start trying to tackle you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home