Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Class Closed on a High Note.


Near the end of the Real Politics class, Ron Paul showed up to share some words of encouragement.

Ever humble, he seemed honestly touched that so many people showed up for the class. He couldn't believe that we were actually "out there" and expressed his gratitude that we would even be interested in continuing the work that he began--the liberty message that took hold of so many--with his presidential campaign.

Ron Paul makes it easy, though. His middle name is Ernest. Seriously.

His middle name really is Ernest.

And he is all of that when he talks about the future of this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home