Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Congress: Sold to the highest bidder

Abramoff and the members of Congress that he bought

This is a fun and educational link that outlines everything wrong with Washington, D.C. lately. Enjoy its interactive slide show detailing how much money members of Congress receive for their influence. It's a blast!

Oh, and if you happen to be running against any of these incumbents, be sure to bring up Ambramoff's money during the next campaign. Check out Trent Lott's big pay day...wow! Of course, Tom Delay and Dennis Hastert got more money than Lott.

The American people deserve better. I urge my friends in Kansas and Missouri to make sure Roy Blunt and Jim Ryun do not get reelected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home