Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

PostSecret

PostSecret is one of my guilty pleasures. Every Sunday I go straight to it to see the new post cards Frank has put on the blog. His idea for the project that began the PostSecret blog is genius, I think. It is amazing...it's better than reality TV or soap operas. Sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry, but I am always entertained.

I got hooked after reading about PostSecret in Newsweek a few months ago; now I can't stop. The funny thing about this is that I don't really have any life-altering secrets. Those that know me well know almost everything about me that there is to know.

I suspect that having someone to tell your secrets to is possibly the secret to true happiness and healthiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home