Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Russia tests new ICBM

Russia test-launches new ICBM - Yahoo! News

I guess Russia felt threatened by the Gay Pride march and had to compensate for that by showing the world just how macho they are with their new missle. Me thinks they doth protest too much...how over the top.

Now I really can't get that damn song out of my head! I'll bet Putin has that song stuck in his head, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home