Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Speaking of those Tie-Dye Tees...

My sister, after reading my recent post, found an old Polaroid photo of herself modeling one of my parking lot Dead Show tees. Notice the old black block graphic, the generic dye job. It's very typical of the gray market/parking lot stuff in the 80s.

I do not remember this particular shirt; but seeing it is comforting. I think it's a skeleton hiking in the mountains.

My sister is really cute. Funny...she's still really cute, but she doesn't look the same as she did, at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home