Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Keith Olbermann is maybe one of the best.

He held down the MSNBC fort quite admirably yesterday. I personally don't know how I would stay on live television talking for seven-plus hours about a friend and mentor who had just died and be able to hold it together.

He is just that good. Tim Russert would have been proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home