Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Taxpayer-funded bailouts SUCK.

No Cash for Trash! — Oppose taxpayer-funded bailouts

A cause we can all rally around! It's amazing that congress has been inundated with emails and phone calls from the PEOPLE, just saying no to another Wall Street bailout. I've sent my email. A bunch of people I know have called. And emailed. AWESOME.

I smiled when I found this website and saw Moveon.org next to a link for Downsize DC. But you know, this is how America works when it's working. The things that we can all agree on are the things that should probably happen via Congress...and as far as I'm concerned, nothing else should be legislated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home