Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No news.

I don't have anything new to report.

Here I sit. I apply for jobs that I think I'd like. I go on hikes around town. I watch some TV and surf the internet.

The weather has been glorious. Some winter-like weather has moved in, finally.

It has been an interesting month. The adjustment to a new city has gone as well as it can go, I think. But still, I'm having an existential crisis of sorts.

I wonder what the second month here might have in store for me. I hope I get a job that I can be passionate about. I won't accept any less, that is certain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home