Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Yes, it really is me.

Here is a picture of me hiking about two weeks ago. I just wanted to try out this new photo feature Blogger offers and I thought that this would be a good pic. If anyone reads me regularly, you now have an author's photo. This is scary, sort of. All my friends, non-friends, and neighbors will know who writes this...that is if they even know what a blog is, which would really surprise me if they did.

That was a really good day, and a killer hike. We were in this canyon and all these tiny frogs were constantly in the path. They were SO cute! I was charmed silly by them. The weather was perfect, lunch was great, and the company was delightful. Should I mention that this is my office now? Yep, I was working in this picture. You would need some luck finding that smile from a cubicle-bound worker. No panty hose, no make-up, no high heels, no problem.

Please, do not alert "What Not to Wear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home