Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Grace Is Unapologetic About Interview: TVNewser

Fall is approaching and I always have an eye towards Halloween parties and what kind of costume I will concoct. I think I might go as Nancy Grace. Just look at that picture! Seriously, Nancy Grace is turning into a complete caricature of herself and it's scary. Really. Truly. Scary. She's scary. Just read the link above--then put it all together with the beyond-smug exression she has in the screen shot pic. She's almost too evil to recreate as a Halloween costume, actually. I might have to rethink this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home