Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It bears reposting...

Save MSNBC (Ch 130) on XM Satellite Radio

If you have an XM Radio and you are pissed off that they dropped MSNBC, sign this petition and start emailing and calling XM. They said they "might" put it back on their line up if the groundswell of subscribers was noisy enough.

I went to XM's web site to lodge an e-complaint, and I immediately got this crummy form e-mail back. Check out the shitty sentence plug-in:

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for contacting XM Satellite Radio. In response to your email; MSNBC ? XM 130 will no longer be part of the XM lineup beginning September 3rd. We apologize for the inconveniences that you will experience as a result of our programming changes. However, we offer other news channels that will help to meet your needs:

121 - FOX News Channel
122 - CNN 123 - CNN Headline News
124 - ABC News & Talk
126 - CNN Espanol
127 - CNBC
129 - Bloomberg Radio
131 - BBC World Service
132 - C-SPAN Radio
133 - XM Public Radio
244 - Canada 360 News & Information
245 - Quoi de Neuf? - News & Information (French)

We look forward to providing you with many more years of premium service though our dynamic channel line-up and programming.

Thank you,

Nadine
XM's Listener Care Email Team


You know what? None of the other channels offered "meet my needs." I'm calling XM tomorrow.

If Sirius picks up MSNBC I will consider buying a whole new radio and dropping XM. That's a fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home