Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Vote Switchers

The People That Betrayed the U.S.

The link above will take you to a list of the representatives that switched from voting no to voting yes on the giant nightmare $700 Billion (um, I mean $810 Billion) bail out. Do what you can to make sure they DON'T get re-elected; because of them the United States exists in name only. This morning, we are all officially slaves to the debt that these members of congress thought we should own. Here's something to think about:

I sincerely believe... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale. — Thomas Jefferson, 1816

Welcome to the People's Republic of the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home