Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Richardson Speaks.

Why Gov. Bill Richardson didn't endorse Clinton - Los Angeles Times

Finally.

"'I think the Clintons have a feeling of entitlement...that the presidency was theirs,' Richardson said, and the persistent lobbying from 'Washington establishment types' convinced him of a need for some fresher faces on the scene."

This is an interesting article about Governor Richardson's decision to back Obama. I think Bill Richardson has had an amazing career, and frankly, he had the MOST relevant experience out of all of the Democratic candidates to be the President. I thought he left the race too early. He was left in the dust because he's not as exciting as Obie or Hill, but he had the goods.

Because of his great experience, I trust what he has to say on this matter and I fully understand why he did what he did.

Oh yeah, I love his state and its capitol city, too. New Mexico isn't perfect, but it is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home