Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Moving day.

The day has finally arrived to move. This is going to take some amount of time as our last few days in town will be busy doing little things to finalize leaving, repacking things for the drive to New Orleans, and saying good-bye to our friends.

I'm happy, but tired. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be in New Orleans tomorrow, but that's not going to happen. Also, it looks as though today might be our first snow shower. A bit of a complication, but nothing major is expected to fall. Truth be told, I cannot wait to be somewhere a lot warmer over the winter!

My blogging will be sporadic over the next two weeks, if at all. There is so much left to do, and of course, the big drive ahead. So--hang in there if you are expecting regular updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home