Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Monday, December 12, 2005

In Austin, Texas....

So I saw a great bumper sticker wandering around on Guadalupe Street today:
"Drunken frat boy drives country into ditch." The weather here is grand and I'm pleased to be in the deep south and out of single digit temps.

I have to say that if you are going to drive across the country, do yourself a favor and get an XM Radio. We love it. I can get all my favorite cable news and talk shows while we are on the road.

I am perplexed as to where the photo addition links in blogger.com have gone. I have these great pictures to post and no way to do so suddenly. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home