Coyote's Canyon Journal

"Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons. It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth." -- Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canyon State of Mind, United States

I enjoy writing. I don't actually make a living with my English degree, so I keep a blog for fun. The blog is first draft, and as a former editor I apologize for any weird errors that may be present. I do not apologize for writing about things that matter to me. Thanks for reading.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Spin, Iraqi style.

Demands Grow for Details About Paid Stories

Of course the military is planting false, happy stories in Iraqi newspapers because our efforts REALLY are going badly.

I can put two and two together when Jack Murtha comes out against the war and Defense Department officials in Baghdad are, as they put it, "(providing) factual information to Iraqis." This conflict will become much worse, or just fester as the pile of shit that it is, for our fighting men and women.

Bring our soldiers back home now, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home